Do you know what a marketing funnel is?
If you answered ‘no’, you might not be marketing as effectively as possible.
Marketing funnels are all about moving users through a process (normally called the buyer’s journey). The goal of moving them through the funnel is to get them to buy from you.
They start out not knowing about your product, but by the end of the funnel, they can’t wait to give you their money.
But to do this effectively, you need to structure your website properly. To be honest, it’s a tedious task & as a beginner, you might find it confusing to get it right.
Be it a blog, a business, or a product, everyone needs a marketing funnel. In today’s world, once you have setup the marketing funnel right, everything else can be automated to convert the visitor to a subscriber (eventually leading them to take an action).
- Bob runs a website where he launched his first eBook. Earlier he was using the traditional method of marketing & selling a few books to his audience. In this process, he was making money but he was also losing a great number of potential buyers.
After learning about marketing funnels,
- Bob started offering a sample of his eBook as a lead magnet. Using email marketing automation, he nurtured those leads & eventually converted them into his eBook buyers. In short, he started converting all those lost prospects into paying customers & he ends up making a huge income.
The best part of online marketing funnels is that everything can be automated. The only hard part is to setup everything initially & get the proper guidance.
So let me tell you about something that can help with all of this.
- It’s called Clickfunnels pricing.
It aims to handle every aspect of your marketing funnel.
The reason I like this product is because it’s friendly for new users as well as advanced users.
Even if you haven’t created a sales funnel for your product before, you can create a high quality, professional one in no time.
To create a successful sales funnel, you need:
- An email marketing service
- Landing page creator software
- Hosting for landing pages
- Split testing software
- Software to set up and manage membership sites & affiliate programs.
With ClickFunnels, you don’t need to buy any of the above-mentioned services separately as everything is contained inside this one program.
ClickFunnels tries to eliminate the need to use lots of different services. So instead of using three or four different services, you can do everything directly from ClickFunnels.
I’m pretty sure you will be excited to discover this awesome marketing automation & sales funnel creator tool. It comes with a 14-day free trial which is pretty convenient for price conscious people like me.